From Puerto Rico
1. Registration and title of the vehicle with an owner-driver license. An original notarized letter from the bank is required when there is an active lien on the vehicle and the Title with the bank information.
2. Certificate of “No Fines” due with $11.00 stamp plus $2.00 voucher code 842 also with Form #234 from the DMV (Obras Publicas). (Valid for 3 days).
3. All vehicles must be inspected by the Division of Stolen Vehicles (P.R. Police Department). (Valid for 5 days).
4. Internal Revenue $10 voucher, code 5122, and $2.00 voucher code 842 for each vehicle.
5. Original certificate of no debts with ACAA. (Valid for 20 days).
6. Receipt of the car wash, including the exterior, motor, and beneath the vehicle.
7. An original affidavit made in Puerto Rico authorizing Crowley Puerto Rico and the designated port to transport the vehicle.
8. An original affidavit made in Puerto Rico authorizing Gallery Shipping and the designated port to transport the vehicle.*
9. *Required only when the owner is not present: An original affidavit certified by a lawyer in Puerto Rico with a copy of owner identification authorizing the shipment.
To Puerto Rico
1. Registration and/or title of the vehicle (both sides of the document) with valid photo I.D. When a title is not available a notarized Bill of Sale is required.
2. Authorization letter from the lienholder is required when there is an active lien on the vehicle. A copy of the Title with the bank provision is required.
3. All vehicles must be clean upon drop-off. (If a carrier is picking up please be sure that the vehicle is clean upon pick up).
4. We cannot ship vehicles with cracked/damaged windshields as well as non-running vehicles.
5. Any vehicle deemed unsafe will not be accepted for shipping.
6. No personal belongings can be left inside the vehicle. The only acceptable items for shipment are tools and accessories normally attached to the vehicle or permanently installed. (Up to 2 car seats will be accepted).
7. All vehicles MUST have 1/4 tank of gas or less. No exceptions.
8. An arrival notice will be sent via email once your vehicle is ready for pick up at the San Juan port.
9. Please do not attempt to pick up your vehicle without receiving an arrival notice.
10. Social Security Card and Valid Photo I.D are required for pick up in Puerto Rico.
11. When shipping a vehicle to Puerto Rico, you are responsible for paying the import tax on the vehicle. To determine the estimated tax requirement for your specific vehicle, please have your VIN ready and call the Puerto Rico Department of Treasury at 787-721-2020 or 787-622-0123. or www.surihacienda.pr.gov
• Vehicles with alarms that are not from the manufacturer. All alarms must be disconnected prior to shipping.
• No vehicle will be accepted unless it has legible identification numbers in the doors, hood, trunk, and dashboard, and all replaced parts are documented.
• We cannot ship vehicles with cracked/damaged windshields or windows as well as non-running vehicles. If your vehicle becomes inoperative after being received, an additional $100.00 will be charged.
• Any vehicle deemed unsafe will not be accepted for shipping.
• No personal belongings can be left inside the vehicle. The only acceptable items for shipment are tools and accessories normally attached to the vehicle or permanently installed. (One car seat will be accepted).
• We will not accept any vehicles containing more than ¼ tank of gasoline at the time of drop-off.
• Vehicles exceeding standard measurements must and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. (Trucks/vans etc. should be considered potential exceptions).
A vehicle shipment booking is required prior to delivering your vehicle to any of our terminals.
To make a booking, please call (787)366-1799